Southern Illinois Truck Pullers
1. OEM firewall and floorboards
2. All drive tires must be stamped 35x12.50 DOT approved. No cut or sharpened tires.
3. One axle must have functioning breaks
4. All trucks must have u-joint shields around rear joint and front u-joint, front of shaft.
5. Shield must be 4" from center of joint both ways and must be made from at least
1/8" steel and can be bolted together with 3/8 bolts. (Stock trucks only on rear
drive shaft but highly recommend front also.)
6. Safety chains and loops must be in place to hold drive line up.
7. No plating or bracing on frame
8. Inspection can be done at any time and can be called out by any member
9. Vacuum in Stock trucks will be checked at every pull and can be checked at any time these rules are used! If you do not pass you will forfeit your winnings
10. Kill switches are mandatory (Stock trucks are not required but is highly
11. No Riders!
12. Fire extinguisher in cab highly recommended!
13. Official’s decision is final!!!